What a way to start the day
Brunch on the Big Lake
A morning cruise is the perfect way to experience the beauty of Winnipesaukee. During this leisurely excursion, select from a variety of brunch entrées, while you listen to the history and folklore of the region.
Includes 2 ½ Hour Cruise with Brunch Service.
Beverages available for purchase.
The following menu is provided to respresentative purposes.
Menu items are subject to change without notice.
10:00 AM Cruise
Orange Glazed Ham
Banana Bread French Toast
1:00 PM Cruise
Soup of the Day
Rolls & Butter
Short Rib Hash
Maple Mustard Chicken Breast
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- All cruises are rain or shine.
- Cruise tickets are non-refundable, however they may be exchanged for credit toward another cruise with 24 hours notice.
- Unused tickets on the day of a cruise are eligible for a credit of 50% of ticket price toward a future cruise.
- Cruises depart on time and boarding will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to departure. No passengers are permitted on the ramp leading to the ship until boarding begins.
- Plan to arrive at the port 20-30 minutes before the boarding time to find parking, secure your tickets, and pass through security screening. Metered parking and paid parking lots are available at Weirs Beach.
- If you or a member of your party becomes ill prior to the cruise, your entire party should remain home. Please contact our Ticket Office ASAP to discuss alternative arrangements.
- For the safety and comfort of all passengers, all vessels in the Winnipesaukee Fleet are non-smoking.