Enhanced Cleaning and Monitoring
- Use of disinfectants that are effective against COVID-19
- Installation of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout all facilities and vessels
- Cleaning of all surfaces after customer use, including tabletops, seats, and chair back rests
- Increased frequency of cleaning for common areas including counters, railings, gangways, door handles, bathrooms, and POS equipment
- All passengers and crew will have their temperature taken prior to boarding. Anyone with an elevated temperature will be unable to board the ship.
Passenger Capacity & Mobility
- Until further notice, all cruises will operate at reduced capacity of at least 50%.
- Parties will be seated with at least 6 feet of space between groups, with a maximum of 6 guests per table.
- Passengers must wear face coverings while boarding the ship, and may remove them after they arrive at their assigned table. When moving from their table or disembarking the ship, passengers must wear their face covering.
- Some decks and passageways are designated as one-way. Passengers and crew are asked to adhere to directional signs located throughout the ship.
It's now possible to purchase tickets, pick them up, and board the ship, all while minimizing the need to touch surfaces and interact with crew.
- Order your cruise tickets at cruisenh.com
- When you arrive for your cruise, go to the Will Call Kiosk and scan the barcode included in your order confirmation. Your tickets will print.
- Provide each member of your party with their ticket. When boarding the ship, each person will scan their own ticket.
To increase social distance and reduce lines, this season we're assigning tables to all passengers.
- When purchasing tickets online or over the phone, you will be asked if you have a location preference.
- Tables will be assigned prior to the cruise, and table locations will be printed on each ticket.
- Tables are assigned on a first come, first served basis. While we do our best to seat passengers in their preferred location, it is not guaranteed. The best way to ensure that you are able to sit in your preferred location is to purchase tickets as early as you can.
Please note that we are unable to guarantee that parties traveling together but purchasing separately will be able to sit next to each other. To guarantee that all members of your group will sit together, we recommend that all tickets are purchased within the same transaction. For safety and health reasons, swapping tables with other groups once on board will not be allowed.
For all cruises, food and beverage service will be offered at your table.
- Disposable menus will be located at each table.
- Lunch is served a la carte, and each guest will select an option from the menu.
- Dinner cruises have a set menu, and each guest will receive all menu items.
- Coffee, and select non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary, and alcoholic beverages may be ordered from your server.
- 20 minutes before the cruise ends, final drink orders will be taken, and a bill for any alcoholic beverages will be provided.